Monday, December 15, 2014

everyone in new york is wearing…


I can't stop posting black and white pics. Anyway, I've seen a lot of culottes at Christmas parties these past few weeks, they look amazing and are great for impromptu lunging/dancing. Obviously. I wore my jumpsuit one with feathers. Someone thought it was Celine but they were probably very drunk. Another friend had a Tibi pair and another girl wore hers with pop socks and cool pointy pumps….lovely. What I really had my eye on though was the leather bow my hairdresser wore (Mai at Bumble & Bumble downtown, amazing colorist), she always always wears black and was rocking this large leather bow around her neck. Great idea, a twist on the 70s blouse look which was all over the catwalks. You could add it to a simple grey t-shirt and wear with skinny trousers or a big skirt like this one (worn by Alex at The Frugality), found these ones on etsy. Great Christmas day outfit?

No comments:

don't miss out...secretstylist by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner